Addiction can affect anyone, of any educational level, in any neighborhood. Because St. Jude's Recovery Center's doors are open to anyone struggling with addiction, regardless of their ability to pay, we rely heavily on charitable gifts to offset the cost of treatment. Thank you for your generous support.
Since 1962, St. Jude's Recovery Center has been providing residential alcohol and drug treatment to those most in need within our community.
Did you know?
• 22 million Americans struggle with the chronic disease of addiction. But through programs and services at St. Jude's Recovery Center there is hope.
• St. Jude's Recovery Center owns and operates seven facilities in metropolitan Atlanta, including two sober living residences for veterans.
• St. Jude's Recovery Center is one of the few programs in Georgia that welcomes women and their children into residential treatment.
• Annually, St. Jude's Recovery Center serves more than 1,300 individuals.
• St. Jude's Recovery Center provides a continuum of care from detoxification to permanent supportive housing.
• Treatment is effective and people can and do recover.
St. Jude's Recovery Center, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive system of care that sustains long-term recovery from addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
For more information please call (404) 874-2224.
St. Jude’s Recovery Center, Inc.
139 Renaissance Parkway, NE
Atlanta, GA 30308